If you belong to a book club, or you’re thinking of starting a book club, and just happen to be reading Heart & Soul, Set It Free, here are some book club questions I want to offer. If you have any suggestions for me to add to this list, please let me know!
If you’re reading Heart & Soul, Set It Free, I hope you’re enjoying it! Please tell your friends. And if this book is featured in your book club, please send me pictures!!
Here are the questions:
- What did you like best about this book?
- What did you like least about this book?
- What other books did this remind you of?
- What are your first impressions of Alexandra/Slater? Do you like her/him? Why/why not?
- Did the characters seem believable to you? Did they remind you of anyone?
- If you were making a movie of this book, who would you cast?
- Share a favorite quote from the book. Why did this quote stand out?
- Would you read the second book in the series? Why or why not?
- What feelings did this book evoke for you?
- What songs does this book make you think of? Create a book group playlist together!
- If you got the chance to ask the author of this book one question, what would it be?
- Which character in the book would you most like to meet?
- What do you think of the book’s title? How does it relate to the book’s contents? What other title might you choose?
- What do you think of the book’s cover? How well does it convey what the book is about?
- How original and unique was this book?
- Did this book seem realistic?
- Did the book’s pace seem too fast/too slow/just right?
- Have your first impressions of the book changed? If so, how?
Please visit my website, brookegillespietrout.com for updates and sign up for my monthly newsletter!!!